Just out of curiosity...

Creedence Clearwater Revival...so appropriate right now...Springsteen did a remake last week, and it just struck me, how much so !!!!

A squid would tear an octo apart, but I don't know were you could get one in Hawaii though. Maybe a sepliod, but they may be hard to find but are supposed to be easy to catch; all you need to do is shine a light in their eyes and they freeze and you can just scoop them up. Those cute little buggers are supposed to be extremely boring. :talker:

Creedence Clearwater Revival...so appropriate right now...Springsteen did a remake last week, and it just struck me, how much so !!!!

'Twas killing me trying to figure out what it was, sounded so familiar but I guess I don't know what the hell it is.

Ah, another fan...Joel and I are both wrapped all up those stories...you can't go wrong!!!!
Yeah, creedence still rocks...like the bit in twighlight zone???? :biggrin2:

Someone said my name!! Where where? What? :bonk: Just being dumb...

Assuming they were both the same size, I guess squids would have an advantage as they are able to attack from a distance? :vampyro: :belemnit: ( i know its not exactly a octo or a squid but hey :heee: )

I'm not sure, but this morning my daughter asked me how an octopus could possibly play ring-around-the-rosie.

Back to the point, can the squid use one of its tentacles? :smile:

I'm thinking an octo would win the arm wrestling, they use their arms more. They gotta be pretty strong to move rocks their size.

I was thinking of a octo standing on two arms using the rest of the arms to hold the children and then spinning around furiously... :goofysca:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back