Just like to introduce myself..

Gdbyrd

Hatchling
Registered
Hey all, I live in S. Texas, about 30 minutes from the gulf of Mexico. I was first introduced to our 8 legged friends about 4 years ago during a snorkeling spree with my sister. Ever since that first encounter, I look forward to July-August every year more and more as a chance to get back in the water with these guys.

I stumbled across your site on a whim when I was looking up something for a friends tank, have to say there's a large wealth of information to be had here and I hope to get as much of it as I can. I don't exactly feel competent enough(at least not now) to ever own one of these little critters but it's a joy to read about other people's stories.

For now I'm thinking about getting a tank set up so I can see what all there is to a saltwater setup. Thought I'd introduce myself as I've spied into a lot of posts, going back awhile, hehe. Maybe after some time with a normal setup I'll take the dive, but for now I'm going to bum around and get as much info as I can from you guys.

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Supporter
:welcome: :cuttlehi:

I know how that goes; I've been hanging around for years, and haven't got a tank yet... but I'm slowly moving in that direction...

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Welcome gdbyrd! I'm really glad you like the site. There are good people here with lots of good information to share.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mcorbell

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak