Just here for the info....

saylaveev

Hatchling
Registered
:biggrin2: Hello all!

I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself to you all. Colin and a few others might know me from "our other forum". I have no clue about anything to do with octopus' but have been keeping fish for about 5 years, fresh and salt tanks.

In the future I would like to try my hand at something like cuttlefish/octopus etc.. but for now I'll settle to lurking around here and listening to you all.

:biggrin2:

Hah! Silly person...you think we will let you go THAT easily? Mmmmwwwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!! :lol: WE will make it SO easy for you to care for an octopus, you'll have one within a week. And then, YOU will bring YOUR friends to this site...and THEY will get octopuses...soon...yes...soon, our plan shall be fulfilled! :twisted:

Ahem. As I stated in a previous thread:

"Welcome to TONMO.COM, where mentally questionable people are encouraged to play with cephalopods. We're glad you're here."

rusty

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back