Julia from Idaho!

Julez1303

Hatchling
Registered
Reaction score
Hello! Nov-18-2019
This last year I went to Seaquest and fell even more in love with the Octopus when I was able to interact with it. We have an Aquarium about 100 miles away in Spokane, and they also have an octopus, but I recently learned they aren't able to interact the same way as the other aquarium. that's fine by me as I understand. Still. I would love to take a trip over to Blue zoo and see what they have. I want to learn everything about them and read the latest and greatest scientific discoveries they find. My husband has a 75-gallon freshwater fish tank but said no to my getting one. it would be so much work! do you have one? I would love to befriend you and learn what you know and see him/her. I'm so happy I've found this forum and hope to learn how to navigate it. well Suckers, beaks and blessing to you! thank you.

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
Welcome to TONMO, @Julez1303, glad you found us! You've definitely come to the right place. It's true, they are quite hard to keep -- I've never owned one myself. If you need any help navigating the site, just holler.
:welcome:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
octopod

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean