Jetta's Eggs

As of this morning i have still been leaving her be. Do you know how much this is driving me nuts not to look every single day!!!!!!!! :bugout:
I bought some fresh shrimp last night and today or this evening im gonna try to offer her one :roll: Maybe this time i will use a bambo skewer so she doesnt have to teach me a lesson again :P

Well I got a good look at the eggs today :smile: , thru the glass :wink: There is def. development here. Small dots are forming in the eggs and they seem to becoming more dense?????HMM dont know how to explain that one but I think they are filling in or out, but def. there are the black looking dots forming at the end were the eggs are attached :smile:

So it looks like you have fertile eggs, as we suspected. Please don't forget to keep us informed about how you're preparing for "the big event".

Has Jetta taken any food yet?

Nancy

(excuse my scary english!!!
francia.gif
)

:oops: :oops: :oops: Oh no ! I didn’t create this gif. You can see in its details that it has been made by YRAM Enterprises, 2002 :notworth:
(contact : [email protected]). When I saw it, I found it so wonderful that I thought you’ll be glad to see it.

In fact I have collected lots of octo-gifs all around the web ; my avatar comes from a french website about free gifs. If you are interessed in, I can try to find the link.

tako.gif

So what are the little black dots that i am seeing developing in the eggs? and on Sunday there was only one clutch that had the dots now there are three. Does this mean im going to have waves of hatchlings? Depending on when they were Laid ? This is so fascinating. Im gonna have to rig up something that shocks me if go near the tank :wink:

I think I remember reading that's their eyes developing!!!!!

How exciting!!!! Lots of good luck coming your way with your babies!!!

Carol

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back