• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Jet laid eggs

I found that Jet laid eggs. Unfortunatly they are small eggs. She is not eating so I dont know how long she has left. She started pulling a smal rock and her collection of suction cups around the den so that was my first clue. It will be hard to tell if they are fertile or not as they are very small and she is usually blocking them. I'll keep you updated on what happens next.

Ben

Yes I have only had her for a short time. I knew when I got her it might not be long becuase I didn't know what species it was. They had it labaled as a vulgaris, but then they said it wouldn't get too big and it could be kept in a 10 gallon :hmm:. So they had no idea what species it was.

Ben

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back