January 09 Picture Of The Month Submissions

See this thread to find out how this works: Picture of the Month (POTM) "Rules and Regulations"

To start it off, topic will be anything Ceph related, that is, anything, anywhere, with a ceph in the picture.

All submissions need to be PMed to me or e-mailed to tonmophotos"AT"gmail"DOT"com otherwise will be disqualified.

One submission per person

All submissions need to include:
Picture Title:________________
Camera Used:_______________
TONMO.com Username:________________

Submissions MUST BE MADE by January 15, 2009.

I am trying but OhToo is not cooperating with the camera :mad: You may get a white elephant from me this month if he remains camera shy all week. You DO realize that secrecy won't really help much since most of us can identify tank/octo combinations ...:twisted:

dwhatley;131248 said:
I am trying but OhToo is not cooperating with the camera :mad: You may get a white elephant from me this month if he remains camera shy all week. You DO realize that secrecy won't really help much since most of us can identify tank/octo combinations ...:twisted:

lol, no one said it had to be current :wink:. And I know, but what can you do... :bonk:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back