January 09 Picture Of The Month Submissions

L8 2 RISE

Haliphron Atlanticus
Registered
See this thread to find out how this works: http://www.tonmo.com/community/index.php?threads/10311/#post-10310

To start it off, topic will be anything Ceph related, that is, anything, anywhere, with a ceph in the picture.

All submissions need to be PMed to me or e-mailed to tonmophotos"AT"gmail"DOT"com otherwise will be disqualified.

One submission per person

All submissions need to include:
Picture Title:________________
Camera Used:_______________
TONMO.com Username:________________

Submissions MUST BE MADE by January 15, 2009.

L8 2 RISE

Haliphron Atlanticus
Registered
I've made and added an e-mail address for this in order to help with getting pics to me, hope it helps.

DWhatley

Certified Ceph Head For Life
Staff member
I am trying but OhToo is not cooperating with the camera :mad: You may get a white elephant from me this month if he remains camera shy all week. You DO realize that secrecy won't really help much since most of us can identify tank/octo combinations ...:twisted:

L8 2 RISE

Haliphron Atlanticus
Registered
dwhatley;131248 said:
I am trying but OhToo is not cooperating with the camera :mad: You may get a white elephant from me this month if he remains camera shy all week. You DO realize that secrecy won't really help much since most of us can identify tank/octo combinations ...:twisted:
lol, no one said it had to be current :wink:. And I know, but what can you do... :bonk:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
King.God

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak

About the Monty Awards