It's Official: TONMOCON III in Monterey Bay

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
Still need to line a bunch of things up, but a few things are nailed:

Event: TONMOCON III

Date: June 19 - 21, 2009 (Fri - Sun)

Location: Monterey Bay, CA. Conference room and group rates for overnight stay at Monterey Bay Travelodge. Area visits are still being planned (e.g., Monterey Bay Aquarium).
Travelodge by Wyndham Monterey Bay | Monterey, CA Hotels

Group Rate: Call and mention TONMO.com, get room for $99 per night -- specify single bed or double bed, and smoking option

Presentations: June 20th (Sat) in banquet room (seats up to 105) - room opens 10:45am, presentations begin at 11am

Agenda, events, details to follow. Book it!

:cool2: :squid: :octopus:

Great Tony! This is the earliest we've gotten the basics planned, isn't it? It should make it a lot easier for the membership to make plans. Will be calling to make reservations soon...just a question if any of the spawn want to share a room.

Well, despite the cardiac drama earlier, will definitely be there. I mean, heck, Monterey? I've loved that town since childhood. No way I'll miss an excuse to return there for a ceph-themed weekend with friends! Not sure if I want to do a lecture this time. I just don't want to do the same lecture every event, and might be too lazy/busy to write a new one about something else from the non-scientific perspective. Oh, wait, got a new idea. Let y'all know soon.

Most excellent ! We will be there with bells on ! And hey, if Erich tries to croak on us, Shanlyn is now a fully fledged nurse!

cthulhu77;128401 said:
Shanlyn is now a fully fledged nurse!

YEA! Greg, with your track record over the last two years, she may need to reconsider and go back to school to become a medical doctor (or at least a nurse practitioner):tomato:

Yes!!!! What a BD gift for Jess! Great timing once again! Just tried to book online and it's coming up booked for that weekend. Did we reserve? Should I put in a call? Is it possible to bunk with someone?

corw314;128478 said:
Yes!!!! What a BD gift for Jess! Great timing once again! Just tried to book online and it's coming up booked for that weekend. Did we reserve? Should I put in a call? Is it possible to bunk with someone?

Yes, as stated, make the call and mention you want the TONMO.com group rate for that weekend. The rooms are held for us until May 19th (15 single bed, 15 double bed) -- if more are needed they'll deal with it based on availability.

We are always willing to double up with someone or a couple...heck, I don't sleep anyway, unless it is in the pool.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back