ITS HERE!

bluespotocto;142078 said:
Do you know how they caught the cuttles? They could have used cyanide to catch them. Which isnt good for any animal the they use it with.

RIP cuttles. :angel: :goodbye:

No idea how they caught it, cause my lfs isnt really good at english and i`m not really good at chinese, haha communication break down, but nevertheless i just ordered eggs and its arriving on 17 sept, really cheap! 10 dollar per cluster

Sorry to hear about your cuttles. From the pictures, it looks like they were adult S. bandensis, it could have been the stress from the capture and placement in the LFS. How much live rock do you have in your tank? You should have about 1-1.5 pounds per gallon.

9kg is roughly 20 pounds. According to Cuttlegirl (who judging by her other posts is the resident cuttlefish expert) then you are at least 35 pounds short. Time to open up that wallet :tongue:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back