Its arrived!

fishgrrl

Hatchling
Registered
My bimac baby has arrived from LiveAquaria. It appears to be in great health, although gets very upset when I peer in its bag, ping ponging off the walls. I am sorta afraid he'll ink! So no more peering. He also seems to spread his arms out radiating from him rapidly. Is he trying to look big?

I just started acclimating it, so lets see how it goes. He's bigger than I expected, perhaps a tad bigger than my pygmy octo was. There was some flotsam floating in the bag. Could it be poo? Skin? Something else?

I wasn't able to catch the clowns, so for the time being I'm going to put him in a small critter keeper with pvc hidouts. Now that I see his size compared to theirs, I think even more that they couldn't hurt him. But I want to be safe. And it will give me time to make sure he is getting enough food rather than just throwing it in the tank and hoping.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back