• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Is this true?

I finally found a way to keep them shrimp alive. And pretty incexpensive too. Since I don't have another tank set-up strictly for them, I keep them in a larger tupperware container with a lid. The lid has a hole in which I put a tube from an air pump going into the water, which keeps the water active and full of oxygen. I still change the water every several days (adding purified water) and feed them fish pellets (almost like gut loading them) every few days.

Since doing this, I haven't lost one shrimp yet. And it didn't cost me any $$ to set-up! :heee:

I now buy roughly 20 shrimp which last me a good week and a half to two weeks, making me not have to run to the store every three days.

99%!? Well the blood worms i feed them are freeze dried and I do put in quite alot as there are 3 pearl gouramis and 2 crayfish in the feeder tank. So they should be able to eat to their hearts content.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back