Is there somewhere to post reviews?

Opcn

GPO
Registered
I just got an order from a diver outfit in Florida and I am really pleased and would like to post up a positive review, but not if its not appropriate here.

I'm afraid there's not an official review area, but I think it'd be a great idea to have a review section... the closest I can think of is that there are book reviews in the articles somewhere, but maybe it'd be a good idea to have review sections in tank talk, diving, and maybe science books, pop culture, Cthulhu, etc. The only concern about that would be attracting random spammer who want to post good reviews of their stuff; maybe people should be required to be 10 posts or more before they're allowed to post reviews, or something...

Anyway, I'd love to read about what you got... I'd probably put it in the diving & ceph encounters...

I would suggest Marketplace? Good place for posting about any goods, products and services, whether or not they are yours to sell.

People have often mentioned equipment they like, and even vendors, on the Ceph Care pages. Not official reviews, but interesting enough.

Nancy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back