Is it possible to deliver s.bandensis eggs to Russia?

Nikochka

Hatchling
Registered
Hello! My name is Nika,i'm from Russia,Moscow. I'm searching the ways to deliver sepia bandensis eggs to Moscow. How do you think is it possible? By Fedex priority overnight may be? I can pay a lot for delivery. The main questions is: Who can sent me them.. I asked in NYAquatic: The web's premier source for saltwater fish but they can't export. Now i'm waiting the answer from paradisepetshop... May be you now somebody,who can help. Thanks a lot!

Request this from whit evolution farm

Hello Nika, I am Peter from Manchester.I was also in search for fertile sepia bandensis eggs for quite some time.I was finally directed to whit evolution farm and delivery was made to me here in Manchester.
Anyway,you can request for more details from them regarding delivery to Moscow.

[email protected]

Good luck.

petergateson;159271 said:
Hello Nika, I am Peter from Manchester.I was also in search for fertile sepia bandensis eggs for quite some time.I was finally directed to whit evolution farm and delivery was made to me here in Manchester.
Anyway,you can request for more details from them regarding delivery to Moscow.

[email protected]

Good luck.

Thank you so much for information! I'll try)

bonjour, je dispose d' œufs de seiche, je croix que l' espèce est sepia officinalis.
si vous êtes toujours à la recherche d' œufs de seiche contacter moi ( j' habite en France )

charlystaff;161506 said:
bonjour, je dispose d' œufs de seiche, je croix que l' espèce est sepia officinalis.
si vous êtes toujours à la recherche d' œufs de seiche contacter moi ( j' habite en France )

To translate he has Cuttle eggs available to sell, Sepia Officnalis. and he live is France.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back