iPod Nano not able to download Octopodcasts?

I have an iPod Nano, but it won't let me download the Octopodcasts...does anyone else have a Nano? Maybe i'm doing it wrong...can someone that has an iPod or a nano please guide me through thesteps on how to download things onto the MP3 player?

Brock Fluharty said:
I have an iPod Nano, but it won't let me download the Octopodcasts...does anyone else have a Nano? Maybe i'm doing it wrong...can someone that has an iPod or a nano please guide me through thesteps on how to download things onto the MP3 player?

I've just been downloading the mp3 file and saving it to disk. Um, being lazy, I just use a linux player like mplayer to listen on my laptop, but I believe the following should work:

copy to a machine (Mac or Windows) that has iTunes
open or import the mp3 file into iTunes
tell iTunes to put it on your iPod Nano

I could figure out how to do it with my girlfriend's nano and my mac if that's not enough detail, but I'm kinda busy right now...

I noticed that episodes 2 and 3 on my Creative Zen Touch is slowed down to about half speed.... as if the original was too fast-paced to begin with :roll:

I will be uploading different versions, which may help. I'll post here when I do that.

I got the first episode onto my iPod, but now I can't get episodes 2 and 3 toopen with Windows Media Player instead of Quicktime. I'm not really sure howI got it onto the iPod. Is there anyway I could search through the iTunes shop, and find it and buy it? This is so confusing...

This coming weekend I am scheduled to interview Tintenfisch (Kat Bolstad), so I hope to get that done, and get the new one posted before the month ends.

Also have some new music from a couple of different music contributors to "bump" the beginning and end of the show with. So good stuff on the way!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back