Innsmouth A-GoGo

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Yes, it is true. A number of us are going to produce an extremely (!) low budget film, and will be filming during Tonmocon 3.

Interested parties should apply !

Think "beach blanket bingo" meets "dagon" and you will have an idea of what we are creating.

That's... inspired. A stand in awe of the non-euclidean mind that conceived of such a thing.

Erich and I are yapping about making a black and white twenty minute film involving a beach party, old ones, deep ones, and a lot of bikini clad yelling people !

We will post the entire script here, and then start looking for people to fill the roles...yes we are talking Ed Wood here ! :lol:

cthulhu77;129022 said:
Erich and I are yapping about making a black and white twenty minute film involving a beach party, old ones, deep ones, and a lot of bikini clad yelling people !

We will post the entire script here, and then start looking for people to fill the roles...yes we are talking Ed Wood here ! :lol:

Be sure there is a sword handling belly dancer in the mix - a shoe-in for esquid.

I wonder if you can take clips of the Kelp Garden to incorporate.

Once Erich and I hammer out the script, any ideas are more than welcome...we want this to be a group effort !

Belly dancer with a sword is almost perfect.

Hmmm...I feel kind of funny...

Not at all ! We will be using bits and pieces from many a person who will not be at Tonmocon !

I'm also thinking a bunch of octo/cuttle eyes might be interesting

Attachments

• conv_293505.gif
    conv_293505.gif
    3.2 KB · Views: 70

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back