Innsmouth A-GoGo

Some of you have expressed your disdain with the project, some with a bit of hope. I plan on being in the middle...chuckle.

I am starting on the over write now, so if you want to be a part of this bit of silliness, let me know. You do not have to be at the third tonmocon to be in the film, but I will need to have audio or mpeg video sent to me.

Personally, I think it is going to be a hoot ! Scripts will be available for the interested parties in June, and I plan on spending no more than twenty minutes with each person...it will probably be more like five. Yep, I have a cheap budget, and I am willing to use it !

PM me or email me if you want a role. Once again, think retro 50's horror/beach flick.

There are some command performances, I will contact you too !

Without the input of Herr Orser, this project would never make it...so it is my sad duty to nix the film.

Don't worry, my disturbed brain is already cooking up "It Came From Tonmo" on a different thread.

I will list the parts and roles, those of you interested should just apply.

Well, Erich came up with the concept, but he is really, really swamped with recent events, and there is no way to do it justice. I am sure he will pursue it at a later date.

I will still be filming at the con, parts to be listed soon...though OB is coming into town this weekend !

You know, the sad part is, with the dunes, marshes, and half-sinking little towns along the Monterey Bay floodplain, it would be a perfect, foggy location, but not this time:frown:

Plus I sincerely doubt we could con Bruce Robson of MBARI into a cameo as Old Man Marsh.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back