• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Innsmouth A-GoGo

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Yes, it is true. A number of us are going to produce an extremely (!) low budget film, and will be filming during Tonmocon 3.

Interested parties should apply !

Think "beach blanket bingo" meets "dagon" and you will have an idea of what we are creating.

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Supporter
That's... inspired. A stand in awe of the non-euclidean mind that conceived of such a thing.

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Erich and I are yapping about making a black and white twenty minute film involving a beach party, old ones, deep ones, and a lot of bikini clad yelling people !

We will post the entire script here, and then start looking for people to fill the roles...yes we are talking Ed Wood here ! :lol:

DWhatley

Cthulhu
Staff member
cthulhu77;129022 said:
Erich and I are yapping about making a black and white twenty minute film involving a beach party, old ones, deep ones, and a lot of bikini clad yelling people !

We will post the entire script here, and then start looking for people to fill the roles...yes we are talking Ed Wood here ! :lol:
Be sure there is a sword handling belly dancer in the mix - a shoe-in for esquid.

I wonder if you can take clips of the Kelp Garden to incorporate.

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Once Erich and I hammer out the script, any ideas are more than welcome...we want this to be a group effort !

Belly dancer with a sword is almost perfect.

Hmmm...I feel kind of funny...

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Some of you have expressed your disdain with the project, some with a bit of hope. I plan on being in the middle...chuckle.

I am starting on the over write now, so if you want to be a part of this bit of silliness, let me know. You do not have to be at the third tonmocon to be in the film, but I will need to have audio or mpeg video sent to me.

Personally, I think it is going to be a hoot ! Scripts will be available for the interested parties in June, and I plan on spending no more than twenty minutes with each person...it will probably be more like five. Yep, I have a cheap budget, and I am willing to use it !

PM me or email me if you want a role. Once again, think retro 50's horror/beach flick.

There are some command performances, I will contact you too !

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Without the input of Herr Orser, this project would never make it...so it is my sad duty to nix the film.

Don't worry, my disturbed brain is already cooking up "It Came From Tonmo" on a different thread.

I will list the parts and roles, those of you interested should just apply.

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Just read this thread for the first time. It was over before it started! :neutral:

Members online

No members online now.