Ink has passed away.

Thanks! I do get some comfort that she was with me for 10 month :smile: and I have lots of pictures!!!

I do want another!!! :mrgreen:

Carol

on a serious note :jester: lol

will you stick with bimacs or do you fancy a change?

Just logged in for the first time in a week and read about Ink...so sorry to hear. She was definitely a unique, fun octo, and your posts about her were great to read. Hope they have legos up in 8 legged heaven! :smile:

:smile: I hope they have them too!!!

I see you're from NJ! Do you have an octo yet? There used to be 2 great LFS in Cherry Hill. Martin's Aquarium and one other I used to travel to all the time.

If I haven't already said, :welcome:

Carol

Carol,

Thanks for the welcome!

No octo yet...just a 5 gallon SpongeBob aquarium for my 2 year old daughter. :lol: However, I just recently found some space where I can put a large tank downstairs. It'll take me a few months to start getting into the saltwater thing. I'd like to see if I can just maintain regular saltwater fish (I know, no copper, etc etc) before trying a trickier cephalopod.

A new aquarium store opened last year in Marlton. They actually seem to know what they're talking about and have some nice, clean reef tanks in their upstairs showroom. (The fishies are downstairs) They even have a tap for RO/DI water...$.50 a gallon. And it's within 10 minutes drive from my home - seems like the place to start doing business with.

Do you still use any stores around the South Jersey area?

$0.50/gallon? gosh!

If he seems knwledgeable and the prices are reasonable, by all means get stuff from him. Quite a few people have kept cephs as their first marine creatures so you could try. :smile:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back