Ink has passed away.

Carol-
I was really dreading reading a post such as this. To be 100% honest, it was the reason that I sort of didn't want to pop by. Cephlapods are stange beatsies (as it may seem redundant to you all :smile:) But I see the love and the hearts that you give to these animals, and even notwithstanding their short lifepans and I really admire that.

I I hope you don;t mind that I screencaptured a picture of ink to draw one day when the feeling is right, she was a really beautiful animal and you know- when you look at a picture of an animal you can just tell when it is happy and content. And of course you get a copy.

Awww crap. How corny of me. These animals who Science forgets because they don't fit their model of "intelligence" and so on. Look at me I'm babbling.

Crap. I admire you people that give excellent loving homes to these animals that only live a year. I can't do that.

Archeopterix - I think the intrigue of these animals makes it sad but ok with their short lifespan! When one passes, I think we mourn for a short time but the lure to experience them again far outways the sadness. And I would love a copy of Ink, should you draw her!!

Jetlee - I havent been to any shops down there in years, but now I may have to take a drive and check out this store you speak of! What is the name and do you have the street address so I can get directions? I probably would be coming down on a Sunday.

Carol

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back