• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Ink has a Cataract??

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
I was checking up on Ink today. She hasn't been out in a few days, so I offered her a crab which she rejected. Later, I saw she had come out and had eaten the crab, but the new discovery is her left eye is white. I observed her rubbing it with her arm. Is this a cataract? Do Octopus's suffer from cataracts as seasenance (?) kicks in?

Carol

Well, the same thing happened to zoidberg before he died and L S's cuttlefish is also having the same problem. So I guess the end is nearing. :frown:

:frown: :frown: I was afraid of that... On a possative note, had an encounter with Lil Pumpkin tonight! He grabbed my finger and tried to pull me into the tank!! Amazing the strength something so small has!!

C

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back