I'm Back!!!!!! Did you miss me??

Roctopus said:
Hi, Octopush! Glad you came back! Are you thinking of getting a ceph or do you still have one? Hey, that looks like Ginnie Springs! And I think that sign's at the bottom of Devil's Ear? I'm one of the idiots who can't go past with only an AOW cert. :smile: Still, the ballroom is good enough for a first trip! Maybe you need a dive buddy one day?
Euprymna, I think it's usually 72 degrees.

Yes its Ginnie Springs!!! Wow Devils Ear is some cave. I hope you didn't think that i was implying anyone that was not certified to go past the sign was an idiot!! I only meant anyone that does and is not certified is :smile:
I'll let you know when i return to FL. I plan on going to Mexico this summer cannot wait

octapush said:
WOW really?? I have heard of the blue holes. How about this, i will go investigate for TONMO website!! I'll take pictures for everyone:smile:

maybe you can get the first pix of octopus giganticus. The stories I heard are probably folk tales but they make good stories.

I knew you meant no offense; just messin with ya! When you make your way back to FL check out the Rainbow river. Five miles of crystal clear spring water, tons of wildlife, giant gar and baby gators, small caves to explore,and you can dive it like a three hour drift dive!!! Just bring an extra tank!

Be sure to look for our freshwater squid! :wink:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back