If you could own a ceph.

GPO87

Sepia elegans
Staff member
OK, my question is...

If you could own any ceph, doesn't matter how big the tank would have to be, or the rate it would die at (or the amount of times it would try to kill you)

What Ceph would you own.

I personally would love to own a vampiroteuthis... they are sooooo cool. :vampyro:

Phil

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Registered
Colossal Squid.

no....Vampire Squid....

no....Giant Pacific Octopus...

no....oh I give up! Too much of a tough choice. Hang on, it's got to be Cameroceras, an 11 foot Ordovician orthoconic shelled nautiloid. Now that would be something to look after!

Jean

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Phil said:
no....oh I give up! Too much of a tough choice. Hang on, it's got to be Cameroceras, an 11 foot Ordovician orthoconic shelled nautiloid. Now that would be something to look after!
ooooooooooooooooooh that would be sooo cool!

J

Squidman

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
What ceph would I own?

As my name implies so well, I would have to own a squid. No, not just any squid. I would take... Architeuthis! My previous posts make this pretty obvious.

The one and only,
Squidman
:oshea:

Phil

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Registered
My mistake Jean. It's thought Cameroceras actually grew up to 10 meters or 39 feet, depending on the source one reads. (Must look up before posting in future. Memory lapses increasingly common these days and all...)

Melissa

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Supporter
I'd want to keep a ceph with which I could interact, so maybe a bimac or cuttles. GPOs sound very appealing, too, in the posts about divers' ceph encounters.

Melissa

chrono_war01

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Hm...that's a tough choice....there's
GPO
Messie
Ol' Archie
Mr. Dumbo Wings
Count Vampyro
the list goes on and on...
Can't I keep one each?

snafflehound@work

O. bimaculoides
Registered
I'd like one of those giant octopi that probably don't exist and are really just decaying whale bubber. Failing that a giant extinct creature of whatever species. Preferably at least a pair of them, to help reestablish the species.

Members online

No members online now.