• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

I wonder what an octopus would do with this

That would never work in Diablo's tank, it would be hitting the floor regularly. I love the idea, very cool. I am sure neither of us would want to pay the price, looks expensive. Thanks for sharing it would be terrific to have my tanks clean themselves.

One of the people on my local reef club forum email them for expected pricing and the range is expected to be $115 - $135 ish (number may be slightly off as I don't have the commuication handy but I expected and remember that it was close to the original pricing of a Roomba floor sweeper)

I emailed the company and this was the response I received...

Dear Sabrina,

The product is currently for sale to retailers and distributors whom are looking to buy in quantity. After our initial production run we will sell and take reservations for pre orders. The MSRP of the product will be $125 and the wholesale price will be based on purchased quantity. As far as availablity the product will be on the market January 2011 or possibly this Christmas. We are however expecting January for the product to be readily available. I hope this answers your questions and we will continue to make updates and pass along news about the product on our website.

Best Regards,

Milan Rafailovich
President/CEO
AQUAGENESIS INTERNATIONAL
Mobile: 619 313-3303
Fax: 619 295-1804
www.agiaquatics.com

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back