i think we could all enjoy this

Thanks! I forgot about this. I found it a long time ago but the camera wasn't working and I hadn't gone back since. Pretty active, I think it's shaking the camera around right now.. :smile:

I wonder if this camera gives any indication when it is on or not... I mean if a LED lights up or if the camera is just going 24/7. I know it's most likely 24/7 but every time I have gone to this website, the octopus is usually sitting at the top of the tank, arms dangling around the top of the water... and almost immediately comes over to the camera, 5 or 6 seconds after the screen loads.

I swear yesterday he was shaking the camera around... and just now he came over to it and put his eyes right in front of it... looking into it. I swear!!!

Shouldn't have to wait for anything to pop up... should be a screen right dead in the center of the webpage with "Octopus Cam" above it. It might appear solid black. I think they must not run it after certain hours... or maybe the octopus is sitting on top of the lens :smile:

Animal Mother;101924 said:
Shouldn't have to wait for anything to pop up... should be a screen right dead in the center of the webpage with "Octopus Cam" above it. It might appear solid black. I think they must not run it after certain hours... or maybe the octopus is sitting on top of the lens :smile:

it's not black at all. Under the 'Octopus cam' banner i just see blank space.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back