• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

i think octo pets is shipping today!!!!!!!!

hes coming :shock: hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming :shock: hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming hes coming (sitting in the corner muttering this and rocking back and forth)
hes finally getting shipped... oh the joy.... the excitement... the anticipation... i was probably one of the most patient people on earth i mean i had more patience than a rock... then i ordered an octopus and all that patience went to hell... but hes finally on the way at some point today!!! :lol: :lol:

well he didnt come today... awwww..... maybe tommorrow!!! please be tommorrow...
hopefully this time it wont take 4 days for it to get to me... hell i only live on the opposite side of the u.s. you think dhl could get it to me in less than 24 hours... i mean its not that far... its... come on... please?... maybe theyll use the teleporter machine this time...

well actually he lived through the shipping but died later... it was supposed to be same day but it got lost in a wharehouse in arkansas... go figure... anyway talked to tyler today and hes waiting till monday to ship due to exams so i guess itll be another week...oh well

Sorry that the little bimac had such a bad journey and died.

This is such a hot period of the year to be shipping. It doesn't allow much margin for error.

Nancy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back