• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

I Need Tank

muskox

Blue Ring
Registered
Does anyone know of a place that sells really cheap tanks. I am planing on a 30-40 gal witch isn't that much but my wallet is :sink::goodbye: One of my tanks is holding fiddler crabs. Another one is being turned into a sump and two others are for reptiles ( with one living in it :wink: ). Can anyone help me or is it impossible to find one cheap.

Thanks

Try craigslist, or in some areas there is a group called freecycle which you could google to check. I have a 40 gallon that i'm looking to get rid of that I could give to you for free, but I doubt you'd want to pay shipping accross the country for something that big, but then again, I dont know how much the shipping will be.

You can also try eBay or your local reef clubs for a used tank. California and FL seem to have the highest quantity of used tanks available.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back