I admit, I was inspired by a bond movie..

OMG, how did I miss this:

:welcome: to TONMO.com

:feet:

Burstsovenergy24 said:
I got time to kill.

hehe

OK. Here is a rather pathetic précis of the whole sorry mess:

Way back in August said:
...someone sent me a news clipping about Neil Diamond that warmed the cockles in my heart (there's a little mollusc in everyone). I had it taped to the wall above my desk ..... for one day only ... and that wretched woman that you all love [guess who] put on her pointy black hat, rode her broomstick and has taken and hidden it.

Tintenfisch said:
He's not far away... but pleasantly out of sight. :twisted:

Becoming desperate said:
....um, here's the deal. You get her majesty to return my ND news clipping and I'll give you a finished piece of [art]work.

I don't jest.

(In case you didn't know, :oshea: is very, very good at drawring.)

Being the super nice guy that I am said:
Kat, will you please give back Steve's Neil Diamond article? Thanks in advance.

She said:

after which said:

In response said:

Hence my new avatar. :boohoo:? Boo-hoo indeed.

That heartless (but delectable) wench recently said:
I would consider it a fair trade-off, then, if ND died and I agreed never to speak ill of him again (= never to speak of him again). Deal? :twisted:

As for 'only one Neil' ... I suppose we should be thankful for small favors, although I maintain that that's still one and a half too many.

:yuck:

BTW, if 'Neil' surpasses 'squid' as one of the top words used on this site, there will be trouble. BIG trouble. Newspaper-clippings-going-up-in-flames-and-the-ashes-sprinkled-into-unsuspecting-coffee-mugs-type trouble. Just so you know.

and so I said:

:feet:

FREE NEIL

hehehe, well put... i think that deserves a seperate thread on the introductions forum... prolly titled 'before you start reading...'

just in case people do this :bugout: :bugout: :bugout: straight away!

So it's to annoy TTF, but can't she just edit the Neil out of your posts, if she's that :twisted: , and how will this get Steve's little article back? And why not just write "Neil" a couple times on your signature, so there will be 716n (n representing how many Neils there are) on TONMO, or does that not "count"? Where did TTF go, anyways?

:nofeet:

NickA5582 said:
So it's to annoy TTF, but can't she just edit the Neil out of your posts, if she's that :twisted: , and how will this get Steve's little article back? And why not just write "Neil" a couple times on your signature, so there will be 716n (n representing how many Neils there are) on TONMO, or does that not "count"? Where did TTF go, anyways?

:nofeet:

It's to support :oshea:. She can edit out whatever she wants (provided it's under her jurisdiction), but I presume that she has many more important things to do. :twisted:, not crazy. Additionally, such a response would lack a great deal of finesse. She can do much better than that, I'm sure. Or she could ignore the whole thing.

The signature thing apparently doesn't work, and each word is only counted once per post. Too bad, because otherwise there'd be about 85,000 instances of 'Neil' on TONMO.com right now. I'm stuck doing it the hard way. :smile:

Where'd she go? Good question. Her sister's visiting, so she might be hangin' out. Or she could just be very busy. Maybe she stopped by in Hell, just to make sure things were still running smoothly. :twisted:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back