Hyper Cuttle

Panzz

Blue Ring
Registered
hi everyone,
people who have read my post under journal and photos would know that I recently got a new cuttle and has been feeding already. but today after it has eaten for bout 15-30 mins or so it started swimming all over the tank almost non stop, I am worried that it may get too tired but doing this and idea why is my cuttle doing this??? Thanks! :D

oscar

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
wow that was fast joel! lol

my new species name title thing on tonmo "Haliphron atlanticus" is cool but i think i got jipped! it only has 7 arms apparently!

oscar

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
i suppose it could be exercize! i hadnt thought of that

unless... there wasnt a quick light change or anything - is it 'scared' swimming or 'curious' swimming... lol i never thought i would investigate different swimming moods of cephs!!!

Panzz

Blue Ring
Registered
hmm ok thanks I think it is exercising cos I don think it got frightened cos the light was already on for some time and it would eat too if I try feeding it.

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Maybe he's just having fun.....Ya know... being weriod....Some of my octos used to do really weriod things just because they could!!! Ink used to jet from one end of the tank to the other!

Carol

chrono_war01

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Ah...A commmon thing for cuttles in my tank, did the tank reflect some images of himself? My cuttles are scared of reflections... :cuttle: :cuttle:

Members online