Howdy!

Anderson68W

Hatchling
Registered
Howdy Everyone,

I am new to the site, aswell as the strange new world of cephlopods. I am about to try to raise my first octopus. I live in a building where the only pets allowed are water born. Instead of a boring goldfish with no personality, I plan on raising an octopus.
Also since I live in Korea, baby octopuses are not hard to come across, in restaurants. I plan on saving one from being eaten alive. I will post pics of the type of octopus for identification so I can better accomidate him/her.
Thank you all for your time.

:welcome: I think that's very nice of you to save those baby octopuses and 'adopting' them!
I'm not an expert on ceph identifications but there are quite a lot of experts around on this site, so all your questions will be answered in good time!

:welcome: to TONMO! For inspiration, you might want to check out Chrono's "Eric's Market Adventures" thread, since he also rescues cephs from Asian markets occasionally (although he usually releases them)

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back