How much? | The Octopus News Magazine Online
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

How much?

jamest0o0

O. vulgaris
Registered
Ah yeah figured it was an insane amount, when I first decided I wanted cuttles I was working, but now that school is comming around(11th grade) I'm trying to just focus on that because this is the most important year and I didn't do well in the past. I would love to have cuttles, but I guess I'm going to have to hold off for now :(.

cuttlegirl

Colossal Squid
Registered
Keith;124440 said:
cuttlegirl do you keep a small species like bandesis or a larger species?
That was for three S. bandensis that I had for 14 months. I have kept S. officinalis, but I had access to the ocean :grin:, so food was free.

jamest0o0

O. vulgaris
Registered
cuttlegirl;124462 said:
That was for three S. bandensis that I had for 14 months. I have kept S. officinalis, but I had access to the ocean :grin:, so food was free.
You live in pittsburgh? Same here lol.

mattyice

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
i see you guys recommend switching over to frozen food...but is it like fish or mantis shrimp? when i fed my Peacock Mantis Shrimp when i fed frozen i would use a syringe and inject the food with some selcon vitamins, would that be an okay thing to do with cuttles? or when i would feed my fish i would do the same thing...inject the silversides or krill with selcon

Members online

No members online now.

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV: Terri
TONMOCON V: Jean
TONMOCON VI: Taollan
TONMOCON VII: ekocak

About the Monty Awards