• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

How much for eggs?

Brock Fluharty

Haliphron Atlanticus
Registered
Gee...I wonder why he is asking...i'm sure just for future reference...NOT! You're getting back in aren't you!!! Yeah, yeah, YEAH! I'm so happy to have someone to share this experience with, and be on the same stages as me (depending on when you get yours, and when they hatch)!

*Clears throat* Of course...this is if you are asking for the reason I think you're asking...;)

Yup, and shipping is only like $24 or something. I am buying mine in June hopefully.

Thales

Colossal Squid
Staff member
A wholesaler contacted me because they are getting eggs in all the time, and I wanted to check pricing before I started to think about selling them. I am friends with an LFS that ships stuff regularly so I will prolly sell them through them.
I already have a new group of bandensis that started hatching last week.
:smile:

Akyu

GPO
Supporter
Glad to see you getting back in

I visited your blog the other day and felt the sadness so I'm really glad to see you get back in. Hmm, was thinking of cuttlefish next...

Sharon

Members online

No members online now.