how many octopi...

How dare you! I LIVE in Ohio! ....Never mind. I have more to worry about in American politics....

The Roman emperor Caligula once elected his favorite horse to the Roman Senate. In doing so, he did better than the whole of the US- at least he elected the front end of the horse. Wait a minute- WE DIDN'T ELECT HIM!!!! And yet he still got to be preident! :x

Sorry, kind of off topic but........
How many forum members does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

YAAAAAAAH! NO CEPH REFERENCES! NO CEPH REFERANCES!!

(*gulp* No, you see, Tonmo, I didn't write that, it was my.... uh... evil twin....)

:nofeet: Sorry.... I had too much Coke. :whalevsa: :sink: :squidaut: LOVE the new emotiocons, by the way!!!

*~*~*~SuGaR HiGh~*~*~*

Quote:
Sorry, kind of off topic but........
How many forum members does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

YAAAAAAAH! NO CEPH REFERENCES! NO CEPH REFERANCES!!

Actually....

Six: One to start a totally pointless subject, one to say really stupid stuff on that subject, one to help it spiral towards total pandemonium, one to finally remove all traces of cephs from it, and one to come and shut it down. Oh yeah, and one to screw in the light bulb.

Perhaps you can transfer some of that sugar energy to contribute to the trip to the moon being organized over in CephCare Q&A? :smile:

:nofeet: we now return you to your regularly scheduled cephalopod content site...

'Nother stupid squid joke, revised from the one in The Waste Lands by Steven King (involves a dead baby, no squid).

Q: Why did the dead squid cross the road?
A: It was stapled to the chicken!

:jester:

No, no, no. That's the punk rocker who was stapled to the chicken.

Ok, another one: This one was by Douglas Adams.

Q- Why did the octo cross the road?
A- Forty-two.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back