how many octopi...

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Hey, that's a good site! I'll add it to the Directory... Thanks!

um...

Architeuthis
Supporter
Phil said:
Sorry, I know I am a bit ignorant stuck here in Victorian Britain, but who is Jack Black?

How should I vote?
He lies closer to Ruler of the Universe. Governor of Ohio sounds like an awfully dirty insult to me.

Clem

Architeuthis
Supporter
Registered
Phil said:
Sorry, I know I am a bit ignorant stuck here in Victorian Britain, but who is Jack Black?
Phil,

Jack Black is an actor and musician, currently starring in "School of Rock." Other film credits include "High Fidelity," "Jesus' Son" and "Shallow Hal." He is one half of the mighty Tenacious D.

Clem

Phil

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Registered
Clem said:
Phil said:
Phil,

Jack Black is an actor and musician, currently starring in "School of Rock." Other film credits include "High Fidelity," "Jesus' Son" and "Shallow Hal." He is one half of the mighty Tenacious D.

Clem
Oh, OK. I'll vote for Ruler of the Universe in case he gets elected. That way he might look kindly on me.

Ta.

supernick

O. bimaculoides
Registered
:)

J.B rules! :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :mrgreen:

and yes, you must AND will be morally/verbally offended when he says "read between the lines." just amagine yourself as one of his old rock teammates. :lol:

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Sorry, kind of off topic but........
How many forum members does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

:lol: love that!

How dare you! I LIVE in Ohio! ....Never mind. I have more to worry about in American politics....

The Roman emperor Caligula once elected his favorite horse to the Roman Senate. In doing so, he did better than the whole of the US- at least he elected the front end of the horse. Wait a minute- WE DIDN'T ELECT HIM!!!! And yet he still got to be preident! :x

Sorry, kind of off topic but........
How many forum members does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
YAAAAAAAH! NO CEPH REFERENCES! NO CEPH REFERANCES!!

(*gulp* No, you see, Tonmo, I didn't write that, it was my.... uh... evil twin....)

:nofeet: Sorry.... I had too much Coke. :whalevsa: :sink: :squidaut: LOVE the new emotiocons, by the way!!!

*~*~*~SuGaR HiGh~*~*~*

Members online

No members online now.