how many octopi...

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Hey, that's a good site! I'll add it to the Directory... Thanks!

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Sorry, I know I am a bit ignorant stuck here in Victorian Britain, but who is Jack Black?

How should I vote?

um...

Architeuthis
Supporter
Phil said:
Sorry, I know I am a bit ignorant stuck here in Victorian Britain, but who is Jack Black?

How should I vote?
He lies closer to Ruler of the Universe. Governor of Ohio sounds like an awfully dirty insult to me.

Clem

Architeuthis
Supporter
Phil said:
Phil,

Jack Black is an actor and musician, currently starring in "School of Rock." Other film credits include "High Fidelity," "Jesus' Son" and "Shallow Hal." He is one half of the mighty Tenacious D.

Clem

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Clem said:
Phil said:
Phil,

Jack Black is an actor and musician, currently starring in "School of Rock." Other film credits include "High Fidelity," "Jesus' Son" and "Shallow Hal." He is one half of the mighty Tenacious D.

Clem
Oh, OK. I'll vote for Ruler of the Universe in case he gets elected. That way he might look kindly on me.

Ta.

supernick

O. bimaculoides
Registered
evilme

clem: see school of r and notice the part where he says read between the lines. thats what you are :twisted:

just joshing

Clem

Architeuthis
Supporter
Re: evilme

supernick said:
clem: see school of r and notice the part where he says read between the lines. thats what you are :twisted:
Supernick,

Must I shell out $9.00 to get the joke?

Clem

supernick

O. bimaculoides
Registered
:)

J.B rules! :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :mrgreen:

and yes, you must AND will be morally/verbally offended when he says "read between the lines." just amagine yourself as one of his old rock teammates. :lol:

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Sorry, kind of off topic but........
How many forum members does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

:lol: love that!

DocidicusGigas

GPO
Registered
How dare you! I LIVE in Ohio! ....Never mind. I have more to worry about in American politics....

The Roman emperor Caligula once elected his favorite horse to the Roman Senate. In doing so, he did better than the whole of the US- at least he elected the front end of the horse. Wait a minute- WE DIDN'T ELECT HIM!!!! And yet he still got to be preident! :x

DocidicusGigas

GPO
Registered
Sorry, kind of off topic but........
How many forum members does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
YAAAAAAAH! NO CEPH REFERENCES! NO CEPH REFERANCES!!

(*gulp* No, you see, Tonmo, I didn't write that, it was my.... uh... evil twin....)

:nofeet: Sorry.... I had too much Coke. :whalevsa: :sink: :squidaut: LOVE the new emotiocons, by the way!!!

*~*~*~SuGaR HiGh~*~*~*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mercuryorbit

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan