How many cephs do we have?

I was just wondering how many people are on here with cephs and how many are just watching from the side lines/setting up their tank like me. You can see who has what by clicking on the blue underlined number next to each option once you've voted.

This is an interesting question. We average around 60 octopuses reported per year. Availability affects the number being kept, of course.

We know that many more octopuses are sold and that we have people with octopuses lurking who never "fess up".

I've never counted the cuttles, but there are fewer than the ocotpuses.

Nancy

Roy, you could push the octo vote button 217 times.:wink:

10 O. chierchiae? That's great. I search for some on-line every week or so, just in case (I would really like to see this experiment work), but anything by the words zebra or chierchiae are all wonderpus, sigh and anything my not so local fish stores get are either Caribbean or from the huge wholesaler that imports from Indonesia or Australia (crown of thorns anyone - just kidding - I have seen them on some on-line lists but not in the fish stores)

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back