Hola | The Octopus News Magazine Online
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Hola

AstronomyDave

Hatchling
Registered
Hi everybody. I've been lurking here for some time and I love the discussions. Decided I'd join and get in on the action ;) Unfortunately I won't be able to keep cephs for a year or two (transitional times and such) but gives me plenty of chance to research in the meantime :) Ceph specificially I'm trying to find the perfect species fit for me. Leaning more towards cuttles: sepia bandensis. Not sure yet though. Used to have aquariums with reefs and such but no ceph experience.

On a personal aside I'm an solar astronomy student living in Arizona U.S.A.

Cheers, Dave

AstronomyDave

Hatchling
Registered
Thanks

cthulhu77;112752 said:
Ah, another Desert Rat ! Welcome to Tonmo !
Not to mention a Cthulhu/Lovecraft enthusiast :biggrin2:

Thanks everybody for the welcome. Is there anyone on this thread that can tell me cephalapod availability for Ireland? That's where I'm moving (once I finish my degree) and that's where I'll have the chance to own a cuttle or octo.

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Supporter
:welcome: to TONMO. Cephs in the UK appear to be few and far between, Colin is probably the best person to ask about that...

Members online

No members online now.

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV: Terri
TONMOCON V: Jean
TONMOCON VI: Taollan
TONMOCON VII: ekocak

About the Monty Awards