Hola!

Fini

Wonderpus
Registered
Greetings to everyone. I can't even call myself a long-time lurker since I found this site this morning, but so far I have really enjoyed the content and hope to someday be able to actually contribute something interesting.

I currently have no reef or saltwater projects of my own, but am around them constantly. While I have always found cephalopods most curious, I had never thought about actually keeping them. This website makes it a lot more tangible!

If I can get all of the necessary needs met, I might actually venture into this wonderful world in the near future.

If there are any norcal or even better Sacramento area folks here I'd love to see your setup and suckery friends.

Cheers!
Chris

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
I'm feeling super-happy as this seems like a great community. I've spent the better part of my day burning a ream of paper printing articles and such off the site when I should have been solving network puzzles, but this was a lot more fun.

Thanks again for the great welcome!
Chris

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back