HI!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dude, Sep 26, 2007.

1. dude

dude Banned Banned

hi I am the guy who you may know as the dumd guy who can not take care of anything aqutic but just to tell you I am not stupid. and yes I can take care of aqutic animal. but the reason I octo tank cycled for 4 days is because a LFS said too me I don't have to cycle my tank If I have cycled rock. so about my octo he's doing fine I am feeding him snails. so I guest thats why you thoght I was so stupid :smile:

2. Animal Mother

Animal Mother Architeuthis Supporter

No one called you stupid. We just feel you are misinformed and being stubborn, and neglecting to acknowledge this by keeping your octopus in this terrible situation, you are being selfish with no true regard for the well-being of your animal.

Your LFS lied to you. No tank will fully cycle in less than 6 weeks. But hey, they made their money, so why would they care? You'll probably be back to buy another one when this one dies. Why do you think we want you to take the octopus back? So you won't have one? What would we gain by that? We want what's best for the animal.

On another note, stupid is as stupid does.
    :bonk:

3. cthulhu77

cthulhu77 Titanites Supporter

Crikey. Don't keep stingrays.

This mess just gets better and better, doesn't it?

4. dude

dude Banned Banned

this LFS was not the LFS that I payed for the octo. o and I forgot to tell you I can't retern the octo to the store Its ther thing. "no you can't retern it to the store:yelling::yelling::yelling:" that all I get when I call.

5. Nancy

Nancy Titanites Staff Member Moderator

So there are two different LFSs, the one that told you about the tank, and the one that sold you the octopus?

Nancy

6. DWhatley

DWhatley Cthulhu Staff Member Moderator

Greg, I think the new writing job may be bringing out the best in you