Hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by magnetar68, Feb 26, 2012.

1. magnetar68

magnetar68 O. vulgaris Registered

I have been in the reef hobby for about 2 years, but I feel like I have been completely consumed by this hobby (so does my wife and our bank account). I went from a 34G Red Sea MAX to a 120G custom system in that time. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. I saw a PBS special on cuttlefish a few years ago (maybe several at this point) and have been fascinated ever since. We are members of the Academy of Sciences here, so I recently saw the flamboyant cuttles exhibit -- wow, amazing little creatures. Would love to be able to keep some of those! I hope to someday have some some cuttles, so joining here to stay in the flow of information.

-Ray

DWhatley likes this.
  2. tonmo

tonmo Titanites Staff Member Webmaster Moderator

Welcome to TONMO; thanks for joining!

:welcome:

3. DWhatley

DWhatley Cthulhu Staff Member Moderator

:welcome:
    Did Richard send you our way? If not be sure to look at his blog and make contact on your next visit to the aquarium.

4. magnetar68

magnetar68 O. vulgaris Registered

I have not met Richard, but I do know Matt Wandell who works with Richard. I have actually seen Richard when I was over there, but will need to make contact in the future. My wife and I are members and go fairly often with the kids. And yes, I am big fan of Richard's blog, thanks.