hi :)

no, no no... nothing wrong! I'll add it somewhere to the TOS...

In fact, you are my new favorite member for having actually read the TOS! :smile:

tonmo said:
no, no no... nothing wrong! I'll add it somewhere to the TOS...

In fact, you are my new favorite member for having actually read the TOS! :smile:

woot! 8)

Yeah I can relate... the forum I moderate has almost exactly 35,000 active members :bonk: and so you won't have to worry about anything trollish from me, so if I do anything bad, it's by accident. 8)

Hey Archeopterix,

I've made a couple of new smilies recently for this web-site of a Blue-Ring octopus and a trilobite. I have absolutely no idea how to convert them to a useable format. Would you mind if I forwarded them on to you? And maybe onto TONMO then for inclusion?

Cheers,

Phil

In Phil's case, the trick is to give them a transparent background -- then I'll post them! Tintenfisch also has some too... if you have software (e.g. Photoshop) to do this with, then we're in business! ...but back to my hiatus...

Thanks much!

Yes, I have Photoshop 7. 8) But I don't have any utilities to convert animations personally, but I know some people who do, and so I can send them on if need be. If I wasn't in school, I'd have more time and could use shareware gif animators, but they are a bit slow and clunky unless you buy them. And I don't animate enough gifs to make it costworthy.

Hey, that's really quite beautiful. You are really quite good at graphics, methinks.

Top stuff.

Phil

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back