Hi!

Smecher

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
Hi, my name is Samantha. I am expecting my first octopus on tuesday. I am very excited. I am going to keep a journal all about my octopus. I am looking forward to learning more about octopuses as I go. :octorun:

:welcome: From what Sabrina said, it sounds like you are a kid. just wanted to let you know you are not alone. Octo tanks can be hard to maintain on a middle school allowance.:octocash:

ieatfalalfel;171167 said:
:welcome: From what Sabrina said, it sounds like you are a kid. just wanted to let you know you are not alone. Octo tanks can be hard to maintain on a middle school allowance.:octocash:

I am 13 and in 7th grade. I could not possibly afford a tank. My octopus is going to go in my mothers tank. I will take care of it and help with tank maintance.
Thanks for the welcome. :rainbow:

Hi Sam!

Remember me? Probably not but I'll bet you remember my driveway :biggrin2:. I don't think any of the octos were out while you were here but your mother and father did get to catch a glimpse of Cassy. Her mother, Kooah, came from the same collector that is sending your new friend.

I am looking forward to your journal!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back