Hi There! I'm Back!

Herefishy

Hatchling
Registered
So, I used to be on here all the time. Then life got in the way and it seems over time I have just completely forgotten everything I have learned about keeping an octopus. I had a book, can't find it. Anyone know of any books to help put a tank together, best octopus to keep as first timers, ect?

:cuttlehi:In addition to the articles cuttlegirl linked, all the yellow highlighted threads in the octopus care forum will be useful. I especially recommend the Posts with Info for New Octo Keepers entry. It contains a list of links to extended discussions of for Species selection, Food, Tankmates and Aquarium set-up and cycling.

Welcome back! The posts and articles on octopus care should be very useful. There are a number of good books on octopuses, but the only one about taking care of an octopus at home is the book Colin Dunlop and I wrote, Cephalopods: Octopuses and Cuttlefishes for the Home Aquarium, TFH Publications, 2009.

Nancy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back