HI looking for Octopus or Cuttlefish

darange55

Hatchling
Registered
Hi..
I am new to this forum. Matter of factly I am new to this hobby. I am looking for a reliable source to purchase these amazing pets. Can someone help me out. I am in NYC. So something close and reliable would suffice.

Cephs are not a mainstream item and all have come from various places. Our sources forum is worth monitoring for spottings and you can look through the journals to see where current keepser have found their wards.

:welcome: Keeping an eye on the "octopus availability" thread is usually your best bet.

welcome to Tonmo ! I would heavily recommend getting the book by Nancy King and Colin Dunlop about keeping octopus in captivity. While we try to be as available as is possible, sometimes you are going to have a question that needs an immediate answer.

You are also going to have to choose between the two. Octopus and Cuttlefish have very different tank requirements.

Best,

greg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back