Hi from Brazil

Miammy

Hatchling
Registered
Hello everyone, my name is Lívia, I'm 16 years old and I am from Brazil. 2013 is my last year of highschool and I want to go law school. I like ballet (and I take classes, 5h per week), photography and reading. I'm sorry if I misspell some words and I hope to be part of this community.

I've recently found out how much I'd love to have an octopus, so I was researching about it and I found this wonderful forum! I love those exotic sea animals, such as jellyfishes, octpuses and rays. I am a beginner, really, I've never had pets at home because my parents hate taking care of animals. But they would let me have an octopus, so here I am (:

:welcome: Hi Livia! I think it's great that you are interested in octopuses and are researching it before you get one! There is a lot of great information here that can help you figure out if keeping an octopus is something you really want to do. Good luck! :smile:

Teacher Kim;196571 said:
:welcome: Hi Livia! I think it's great that you are interested in octopuses and are researching it before you get one! There is a lot of great information here that can help you figure out if keeping an octopus is something you really want to do. Good luck! :smile:

Thank you! I'm reserching because I believe it's very important, I mean, octopuses are alive and they need care and love right. I'm sure I want one, and I have time to get it anyway so I really think that the information here will be very helpful (:

tonmo;196573 said:
Welcome Miammy - thanks for joining!

Thank you!

CaptFish;196576 said:
Oi, Tudo bem

Welcome to TONMO!!

Nossa, português aqui. Por essa eu não que esperava, que legal!

Oh, do you speak Portuguese? That was a surprise LOL. Thanks (:

cuttlegirl;196579 said:
:welcome: Livia,

Where will you obtain an octopus? Do you live near the ocean? Oh, just saw that you are from São Paulo, so not too far from the ocean.

Thank you. My friend told me to go to a pet shop where they work with sea water so they can get me an octopus (since they have fishes from the sea already). It's not that near to the ocean, but I have a beach house anyway so it's ok.

CaptFish;196595 said:
Eu falo um pouco de Português......My neighbor is from São Paulo so I picked up some just hanging around him. LOL.

Ah que legal, português é uma língua boa 8D

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back