• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Hi from Austrlia

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Yeah, I love that site!

Welcome aboard!

krin

GPO
Supporter
Another Australian

Hi from the other Australian living in Melbourne on this list. I don;t keep squids or octos but I do have two fish!

KRin

SDRotary

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
Hi there RX-3-Boi. Got any pics of the rx-3? I run a 1st gen 7 with street port and n2o. Glad to see another rotorhead who has the same hobby's.

sasakii_9

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
Dreaming of an Outback adventure...{siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh}...

Hi, Pat! Welcome to the site...I myself have just joined...I'm a lurker no longer! lol...I am going to be going to Australia, near the Great Coral Reef, to do my senior research for college in a few years {*SO EXCITED!!!*} and wanted to know if you had ever been to that portion of the contintent. I can't imagine that it wouldn't be *gorgeous*, but just wanted some feedback if you had visited there.

Thanks so much, Pat! Hope you're getting some good tips on squid fishing! :P Later!

Claudia, United States

Members online

No members online now.