hi everyone....from Michigan here.

jill072000

Hatchling
Registered
Hi everyone,

I am extremely new to all of this and do not yet own any tanks. I am definately interested in getting started and thought this would be the perfect place to learn, and to eventually find what I am looking for. I know Michigan seems like a weird place but is there anyone else here that is from around here?

Look forward to talk to everyone.

~Jill

Nice to have you aboard the ship Tonmo !

Hey, if you think it is strange living in Michigan and being into cephs...try living in Arizona !

Greg

Where about in this mitten full of fishermen are you from? I live in Livonia, and have had 2 octos so far (aclimating my 3rd as I reply!!). It's a great hobby! I've lived around the state a bit in the last several years and depending on where you are I might know some good stores near you. Are you a member of MASM (marine aquarium society of MI)? Also, have you checked out Michigan Reefers? I haven't checked the site out much but was thinking of checking it out for other MI ceph keepers. :welcome:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back