Hi, cephalovers :)

KarmaBoy

Hatchling
Registered
Hi everybody,

My name is Mathieu, I'm an European graduate student in Oceanography, at the Aix-Marseille University (France), who's particularly interested in cephalopod adaptative traits and more generally in marine ecology.
Like all of you, I'm in love with cephalopods, and I wish them to be at the center of my future research works. I'm reading Jennifer A. Mather's "Octopus: The Ocean's Intelligent Invertebrate". If you know some good books or scientific papers, feel free to give me suggestions :smile:

My academic program includes a six-month traineeship between January and June 2018, so I'm looking to create a contact network to find a lab which might assume me as a trainee!

My fields of interest cover different areas: from marine biology to astrophysics, from photography to acting. I'm also a musician (guitar and voice) and an illustrator artist (I'll show you something later).

I hope this forum will bring me answers and hints for even more questions. And who knows, maybe I'll find some future colleagues :smile:

Have a nice day!

Last edited:
Hello,
Upon reading your article I have a question. I'm interested in studying octopuses this year with my team. Do you have any info for me where I can find them. I'm located currently in New York.
Thank you

Two intros for one! :smile: Welcome, @KarmaBoy and @anaana -- thank you for joining TONMO!

Do check the link above offered by D. Feel free to post any specific questions or requests in the Education forum, or otherwise appropriate forum. Enjoy!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back