Hi....again

Hi there,
Name is Ethan. I've been an off and on lurker here since 2008 (which was the last time I had designs on possibly setting up a ceph tank), and recently just got my hands on some new equipment and time. (Also been quite busy over those last few years buying a home, starting a family, running a webcomic etc.) But now I think I may really go through with it...again (I had a few bimacs many years ago in high school). Anyways, I figured I'd dust off my account here and say hello.

Nice to see some returning faces for the way back machine :biggrin2:. We expect to be hosting our Sixth TONMOcon in 2015 so I am hoping to see some new faces (and enjoying the ones I already know!)

Click on the link in the above post for current discussions (and take the survey :biggrin2:) on where this year's con may be held. New York is not a candidate this year is is likely too expensive (members pay their own expenses). We try to find as many ways as we can to reduce costs but travel keeps getting more and more expensive.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back