Hey!

M.V.

Blue Ring
Registered
Im new here and im absolutely in love with octopuses, I already have plans on setting up a tank for a Bimac.

I have already selected a 100 Gallon tank from glasscages. And am still in the selection process of everything else, this is my first time trying this. But I hope I learn a lot from it. I have no clue what Live Rock or Live Sand is.

Anyways im glad I signed up for this site you guys deffinately know your stuff!

-Mv

:welcome:

Be sure to hit the blue Ceph care tab at the top of the page.... plenty of articles by colin, nancy et al. to help you along....

besides the articles, theres a whole trove of knowledge on the site you might find with the search feature (darker blue band)...

WhiteKiboko said:
:welcome:

Be sure to hit the blue Ceph care tab at the top of the page.... plenty of articles by colin, nancy et al. to help you along....

besides the articles, theres a whole trove of knowledge on the site you might find with the search feature (darker blue band)...
Hehe im not a complete newbie on how to use the forums tools! But ive cramed my brain with every possible bit I can read.

:welcome: M.V. ! This is truly the best location for finding-out what you need to know about keeping octopus from the experts (myself not included there :wink: ).

M.V. said:
Hehe im not a complete newbie on how to use the forums tools! But ive cramed my brain with every possible bit I can read.

Didnt mean to insinuate otherwise, just making comments on where to find info in case others who might be less experienced with the layout are in the same boat.....

Hi Mv

welcome to TONMO.com :smile:

Did you find out about live sand/rock from WK's advice? Its the quickest way to look up wee bits and pieces

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back