Hey!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by M.V., Aug 20, 2005.

1. M.V.

M.V. Blue Ring Registered

Im new here and im absolutely in love with octopuses, I already have plans on setting up a tank for a Bimac.

I have already selected a 100 Gallon tank from glasscages. And am still in the selection process of everything else, this is my first time trying this. But I hope I learn a lot from it. I have no clue what Live Rock or Live Sand is.

Anyways im glad I signed up for this site you guys deffinately know your stuff!

-Mv

2. WhiteKiboko

WhiteKiboko Colossal Squid Supporter Registered

:welcome:

Be sure to hit the blue Ceph care tab at the top of the page.... plenty of articles by colin, nancy et al. to help you along....

besides the articles, theres a whole trove of knowledge on the site you might find with the search feature (darker blue band)...

3. M.V.

M.V. Blue Ring Registered

Hehe im not a complete newbie on how to use the forums tools! But ive cramed my brain with every possible bit I can read.

4. erich orser

erich orser Architeuthis Supporter Registered

:welcome: M.V. ! This is truly the best location for finding-out what you need to know about keeping octopus from the experts (myself not included there :wink: ).

5. Melissa

Melissa Larger Pacific Striped Octopus Supporter

Welcome, MV! I don't have a tank so I want to hear all about the tanks that other people keep.

Melissa

6. WhiteKiboko

WhiteKiboko Colossal Squid Supporter Registered

Didnt mean to insinuate otherwise, just making comments on where to find info in case others who might be less experienced with the layout are in the same boat.....

7. Colin

Colin Colossal Squid Supporter

Hi Mv

welcome to TONMO.com :)

Did you find out about live sand/rock from WK's advice? Its the quickest way to look up wee bits and pieces