Hey people

Lime

O. vulgaris
Registered
Hello everyone. I am new here (obviously) but I am interested in getting an octopus and/or cuttlefish. My name is Tyler and I'm 13 years old. You may think I am young, but I am quite mature for my age. Well I hope to see you all around.

Thanks,
Tyler (Lime)

:welcome: to tonmo Tyler.....young isn't a problem so long as you're willing to listen to advice for the benefit of the critters and not rush in because you want an octopus NOW!!!! I'm not saying you will, it's just we've seen that before and it usually ends most unhappily!

Be warned though, once bitten by the cephalopod bug there is no cure, it lasts for life MWAHAHAHAHA :twisted: :biggrin2:

You may one day find yourself up to the waist in toxic smelly fluid trying to shift a 495 kg lump of uncooperative flesh and it'll just be another day at the office, not that that's happened to anyone here, right Steve, Kat, Ob, Myopsida, baldtankman????

Cheers

Jean

Welcome, Tyler's my last name! So we have 2 things in common.

Like Jean said, we are happy to have you but please be aware that listening to the advice given here is the best thing you can do to be successful with a ceph pet. A lot of people come here, young and old, and refuse to accept the answers to their questions because it simply wasn't what they wanted to hear, and it usually ends with a dead pet. Sometimes several dead pets, before they either give up or give in. And I'm sure we can all agree that cephalopods are way too amazing to allow selfishness and being stubborn get in the way of proper care. Just consider the animals own needs over your own desires and you'll do fine.

Be warned, it's an expensive habit... err I mean hobby!

Lol don't worry. I will listen to anything that anyone has to say here and I will take it into consideration. Btw, Jean, were you serious about the cephlapod bug? And what is it may I ask?

Lime;123321 said:
Lol don't worry. I will listen to anything that anyone has to say here and I will take it into consideration. Btw, Jean, were you serious about the cephlapod bug? And what is it may I ask?
:welcome: She just means that once you become interested in cephalopods, it becomes a lifelong obsession for some people.

Jean;123284 said:
You may one day find yourself up to the waist in toxic smelly fluid trying to shift a 495 kg lump of uncooperative flesh and it'll just be another day at the office, not that that's happened to anyone here, right Steve, Kat, Ob, Myopsida, baldtankman????

Cheers

Jean

Don't mention the war :wink:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back